·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wins his 1st title here?

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
First ATP final between two 90s born players if I'm not mistaken. Took long enough. Who would've guessed it would be these two though :lol:

Thiem is an infinitely more exciting player and I hope he wins, but tbf Goffin's not going to be as dire as Monaco was today.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Thiem, please. And if Goffin wins it's of course asterisked because Thiem played twice today.

·
23,064 Posts
One is in awesome form in his homecrowd and stamping his name in the world, and the other in an amazing streak on Challengers and carrying the momentum here. First 90's final in the ATP Tour I think which shows there is still a little bit hope for the (relatively) young players. Happy with either winning as it is the perfect storyline to end in Kitzbuhel but I want Thiem to have a happy ending here.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Great final. It's Thiem's for the taking :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thiem, please. And if Goffin wins it's of course asterisked because Thiem played twice today.
:spit: Goffin will play his 20th match in less than 4 weeks, not to mention his match today took almost as long as Thiem's 2 matches combined.

Anyway Thiem will probably win, he was very impressive today.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
what an amazing final between 2 of my faves. David has beaten dominic twice this year already so i know dom will finally want some revenge on him.

it depends how tired david is but i think if he's feeling okay he's the slight favorite. that being said dom has gotten progressively better with every match here so it should be tight

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Well, at their first meeting Dom had MPs, but didn't take them and lost. 2nd meeting was on Grass.

So I think Dom has a chance tomorrow, especially if Goffin makes many errors :lol:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
:spit: Goffin will play his 20th match in less than 4 weeks, not to mention his match today took almost as long as Thiem's 2 matches combined.

Anyway Thiem will probably win, he was very impressive today.
Joking, of course ;)

It's a great story no matter what, tennis wins mega here.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The might have been vs the still might be, interesting.

·
10,284 Posts
Thiem will win his first title. Book it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hope Goffin wins his first title, but he will probably be dead tired and Thiem has home crowd advantage. Thiem in 2 if he can hold his nerves.

Whoever wins is good :yeah:

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
don't like Thiem so toi, toi, toi David :yeah:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
goffin takes it i believe

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
The Dominator to clinch his maiden title at home in Austria in 2 like a boss :cool:. His 1st ATP final and he is already the betting favourite :eek:.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts