• Reilly Opelka in 3

Votes: 4 25.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wins??

Will Mikael be able to handle the giant and his big powerful serve? I do hope so. Let's go Mikael!

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
What I've seen from Mikael he does look more talented than his brother Elias. And Elias is no scrub, having qualified for 3 slams in a row now.

Would be cool if both make top100. Elias is almost there already, Mikael will be ready in another 2-3 years

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
I'm hoping Ymer can take this. I like his game and he seems to have adapted well to the grass. It will all come down to how well he can read the Opelka serve.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Wow go Mikael , he is interesting material.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
What I've seen from Mikael he does look more talented than his brother Elias. And Elias is no scrub, having qualified for 3 slams in a row now.

Would be cool if both make top100. Elias is almost there already, Mikael will be ready in another 2-3 years
Sweden's version of the Williams sisters.

:cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ymer has been returning brilliantly so far this tournament. San Martin was sending down some 130mph bombs and consistently at around 125mph but hardly had any aces as Ymer returned everything. Then the lefty Salminen was serving at 120mph but with great angle and swinging serves but again Ymer had little trouble returning.

Ymer in 2. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
The love child of Querrey and Isner in 3.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts