Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Almagro 2-1

Votes: 8 12.5%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really think almagro will take this one, clearly in better form..

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Almagro has taken eight games off Nole in their last two meetings.

Vamos.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almagro has taken eight games off Nole in their last two meetings.

Vamos.
it doesn't matter actually.. he was injured and retired in the start of the second set in one of them.. and the other was at ao 2011 where djokovic played his best tennis ever..

·
Your visions will happen
48,645 Posts
Almagro has a shot here.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I'm surprised this poll isn't heading towards Almagro. Nole is awful at the moment.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even andujar took a set.. almagro is better version of andujar with much more experience.. we will see..

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Djokovic should win this in straights, even in bad form, Almagro beating him would be too horrible for Tennis to endure.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why? almagro is a very good player with lots of shotmaking ability and beauty backhand.. (not kidding)

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I'm surprised this poll isn't heading towards Almagro. Nole is awful at the moment.
yeah, Nole sucks. what do you do? lol. listen can you cut down on your signature sh!t ... it's really annoying. It's simply too long and silly. what are you really to try to tell us with your stupid sig. most of us simply don't care.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Come on guys you have to get real. lol. This is so silly.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
yeah, Nole sucks. what do you do? lol. listen can you cut down on your signature sh!t ... it's really annoying. It's simply too long and silly. what are you really to try to tell us with your stupid sig. most of us simply don't care.
Fine. Happy?

·
Registered
17,634 Posts
even andujar took a set.. almagro is better version of andujar with much more experience.. we will see..
Unless Almagro PLAYS like Andujar did today, it'll be unlikely that he'll win. For a large portion of the match, Pablo couldn't miss and was making some OUTRAGEOUS gets. I haven't seen Almagro play but it's interesting to note: even while playing like he did, he was routed in 2 of the 3 sets.

·
Registered
574 Posts
It'll be stupid for a Nico-Simon SF.

And the worst scenario is a Nad**l vs Nico final...

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It'll be stupid for a Nico-Simon SF.

And the worst scenario is a Nad**l vs Nico final...
i have a dream.. one day.. in the masters final.. nadal and almagro will play.. regardless of their color of the skins..

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I actually think Mugro has a shot here

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
i have a dream.. one day.. in the masters final.. nadal and almagro will play.. regardless of their color of the skins..
well bud, dreams are free... it's all good, don't think it's gonna happen, but who knows?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts