Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nakashima in 3

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be an interesting match, definitely worth watching. Both guys are seriously underranked ATM, Sock due to a complete lack of fitness and confidence last year, Nakashima due to only turning pro this year. Nakashima‘s results have been pretty impressive for a 18-year-old on his first year as a full-time pro player, I watched some of his highlights and his game looks like a second coming of Benneteau, certainly can become an interesting addition to the tour. Will Sock continue his resurgence or will Nakashima make his first Challenger final?

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
i like brandon's well rounded game, high tennis IQ, and fighting spirit. haven't seen sock in ages, but it looks like he's finally getting his act together after his 10 match losing streak :poop:. i have no idea who wins this one but i'll go with naka in 3.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
You said it , lack of fitness vs inexperience . Likewise experienced come backer vs very fit up&comer= I wouldn't bet my money on this one. Hope its Jack

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sock ends up coming back from a set down, 4th 3-setter win for Sock this tournament. He can return to the top 300 with a win against Johnson in the final.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts