Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, can the tough Croatian upset the returning-to-form Bulgarian second seed? I personally doubt it. Dodig serves well, but does not have enough weapons to beat Grigor here. And he might be tired from tonight's battle with Lajovic.

Grigor in 2.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Dimitrov in 3

·
Bring it Home
21,141 Posts
Dodig never troubled Dimitrov even on hard. And he's much worst on clay. Also, he played 2h40 today.

Who knows, strange things sometimes happen, but the logic says Dimitrov in two routine sets.

·
Premium Member
9,361 Posts
Dimifraud with a barbaric draw like Bucharest last year only difference is GOAT will destroy him in the final.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
So, can the tough Croatian upset the returning-to-form Bulgarian second seed? I personally doubt it. Dodig serves well, but does not have enough weapons to beat Grigor here. And he might be tired from tonight's battle with Lajovic.

Grigor in 2.

Grigor is in good form ?! I am not sure. Because he won against Fognini or Mug Wawrinka and then Monfils crashed him when he is quite younger than Clownfils. I know Federer likes to help him BUT there are MANY players who could beat him not only top guys. I am not sure how he could get in top 5 . Dimi should be able to beat guys as Robredo,Isner,Monfils,Gasquet ,Ferrer more often then not . He is aready 24, handsome boy so he needs to be more stronger.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dimifraud with a barbaric draw like Bucharest last year only difference is GOAT will destroy him in the final.
My dear confused boy, how does he get destroyed in the final if he loses tomorrow in 3 sets to Dodig (as you have predicted in the poll)? :confused:

It's always entertaining to read your regular positive comments in Grigor's threads, but your obsession is starting to blind you a bit. Or could this be from the regular self-gratification when thinking and writing about him? ;)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Grigor is in good form ?! I am not sure. Because he won against Fognini or Mug Wawrinka and then Monfils crashed him when he is quite younger than Clownfils. I know Federer likes to help him BUT there are MANY players who could beat him not only top guys. I am not sure how he could get in top 5 . Dimi should be able to beat guys as Robredo,Isner,Monfils,Gasquet ,Ferrer more often then not . He is aready 24, handsome boy so he needs to be more stronger.
So I take it this means Grigor in 2 then? :angel:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Never. In. Doubt.

·
Premium Member
9,361 Posts
My dear confused boy, how does he get destroyed in the final if he loses tomorrow in 3 sets to Dodig (as you have predicted in the poll)? :confused:

It's always entertaining to read your regular positive comments in Grigor's threads, but your obsession is starting to blind you a bit. Or could this be from the regular self-gratification when thinking and writing about him? ;)
It's called what i want doesn't mean it will actually happen. Was this seriously a question? :spit::spit:

·
Registered
11,880 Posts

ShanksBboy getting owned. :haha:

·
Premium Member
9,361 Posts
ShanksBboy getting owned. :haha:
Sad Divatard :sad::sad: I should know before posting that the Diva tards IQ are congruous with Pushertrov's IQ :spit::spit:

I will always hope to see him lose thus voting always against him even if sometimes the mugs on the other side of the court don't even know how to play tennis. If it happens good if it doesn't again good because he will get routined in the final. That's the maximum for the poor Bulgarian fraud and copier.

Yes Hypnoclown i know you will do what you always do and go hiding after he gets embarrassed yet again :superlol::superlol: I do hope you grow a pair of balls this time and take it like a man after a lose but i know you won't :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts