Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Dimitrov via retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodig has 5 wins and 8 losses this year while Dimitrov has lost three consecutive matches since his first round win at the Australian Open.

Grigor has won their two meetings: the first, 4-6, 6-2, 1-0 ret. in the 2010 Bangkok-2 Challenger, and the other, 6-2, 7-5 at last year's Thailand Open.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
they are both playing like crap right now. Its a win they both desperately need too

on these courts ivan might be able to grind out a win

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Must win match really for both...........on these slow courts in Indian Wells, along with the high-elevation and usual windy conditions, Dodig has the advantage. I think he'll win but hopefully Grigor can take it.

·
Registered
29,204 Posts
Hopefully Ballsdig will show us another Grigor Dimitrov moment.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
I hope Dimi can stop his disastrous tiebreak performance, but who knows. He'll probally lose the deciding tiebreak again.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
during a recent study it was shown that, on average, dodig comes into most professional tennis matches with one extra testicle than his opponent... while the legalities of such a strategy i am not totally sure about, i am however very certain that this match will be two sets long and only need three words to describe the result:

Master and Apprentice

·
Registered
987 Posts
I think Dimitrov in 3..or maybe I just hope..I want see this guy be a top player..he has potential

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Compare the size of their balls. Case closed.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
A talentless grinder like Mugdig has no place in MD of masters 1000. Grigor to take out this clown in style, just like he took out Fish in hopman.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
No talent with the balls vs talent without the balls . close one but balls > talent in this case . Dodig in 3

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I hope Grigor wins in 2 but for him is not so bad also in 3 sets.
Wining a tough match can give him more confidence.
The important is to come back and start winnig. After he can play against Ferrer who he met yet last year and had his chances.
I voted in 3 sets becase Dodig can sorprise him.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
No talent with the balls vs talent without the balls . close one but balls > talent in this case . Dodig in 3
If I had a choice, I'd take balls over talent without hesitation.
In this era it's possible to enjoy an exceptional career basing on mentality not necessarily backed up with talent what Nadal's case shows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts