• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intredasting.

They played each other two years ago in the final of a Futures event, with Vesely winning 6-4 6-4. But a lot has changed since then, so who knows what's going on?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Vesely in two if he doesn't choke again...

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
either way one of them will be a futureless mug, the other would be NID and w.o., and would have failed coz allowed the other mug taking X games off him.

Otherwise it would take a strong performance for Thiem to win this, Vesely should be favorite, dunno what the bookies are thinking about it.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
A next gen clash.

I can actually see Vesely's game troubling Thiem no end, despite the fact that Thiem has more potential. I'll go with Vesely in 3.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Thiem hands down for me.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
hm. Back to clay for Dominic, and it's not an easy first game. Veselý can trouble him... but on the other hand he got straight-setted by Ramos last week. So, I'm feeling confident now. Thiem in 2, bamos!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I'm not completely sold on either of these guys but it could be an interesting match as both will be motivated to win given how close they are in age. If Vesely's serve is firing, he will win this.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Voted Vesely in 2 after seeing COAW prediction.
K.

If Vesley wins I'll switch my name to SlipOffandLose for 2 months, if Thiem wins you have to switch your name to COAW_Is_A_Don.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
vesely in 2

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Thiem is a natural clay-courter so he should be the favourite here, but I'm hoping for Jiri.

·
Registered
21,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good win today against Andreas Seppi in the German Bundesliga against Erfurt: 7:5, 6:7, 10:4 in a match on a good level. I'm already on my way to Hamburg as there are better doubles players than me in my team from Mannheim, for instance Marc Lopez and Alex Peya. ;) Very much looking forward to playing Jiri Vesely in Hamburg, extremely interesting match. And there is no doubt about the motto for tonight: Bamos Germany! :)
The value is on Thiem.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
Vesely has an ability to blast him out of the court but also has an ability to be totally off, you never know with him

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've gone for Thiem in three just because he's a more natural clay court player than Vesely. Should be an interesting match after the progress they've both made this year, too bad I won't be able to catch any of it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts