·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Federer usually loves playing big servers, somehow he does a better job reading/returning them compared to Djokovic. But Ivo's performance against Berdych was downright scary

·
Registered
182 Posts
Fraud servebot vs real servebot. tennis lost anyways, Karlovic in 3

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Roger could've easily lost that match against Ivo in Basel last year if it wasn't for the local crowd helping him a bit. Totally depends on how well Ivo serves, I guess. So it's indeed on Ivo's racquet.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Federer usually rises to the Karlovic challenge and likes to show off his return. I think this match would require some back issues out of Fed for him to lose. Ivo will be happy with having set the ace record, 180 ranking points, and $100,000+. Good week but it ends here I'm afraid.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
this guys usually play tiebreakers. But Fed is more effective in just reacting to a serve and resetting the point instead of making something out of a return. Fed can return good flat serves but hates somewhat heavy kick serves. i say fed in 3 set tie breaks

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
End of the road for Ivo I'm afraid ...

Roger will win the battle of the two servebots

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Any sloppy error from Federer in the tie breaks and I think he'll be out of here

More pressure on him than Karlo.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Whats the record for most aces combined in a BO3?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Federer 6-1 6-2.

Reactions: 17-6-302

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Who knows. Nishikori is the favorite for Halle with Fed suffering from a broken back

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Ivo was so close in Basel this match will be similar, fast surface, crowd 100% behind Roger, but i think Ivo has good chance again, when serving great his match vs Roger is like 60:40 for Roger i like his chances here and would be amazing if he can upset Roger in Halle

·
Registered
213 Posts
Federer in 2. 6-4 6-4

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
I hope Karlovic wins just to send Sheeplebuster into ruins.

I will go the the thread, simply congratulate Doctor Ivo, then get accused of hating Fed :L.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts