Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One player has a 100% career record on grass and the other is Roger Federer.

Discuss.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Sousa in 2

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
routinerer

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
At least Clay is out of the way for Sousa. Thus year has been a very good experience for him. Played vs all the big 4 several times.

But dont expect anything else then a straight set from Federer.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
The more talented player should win this. So, Sousa in 2.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
It will be interesting to see Federer play on grass for the first time with the new racquet. I was watching some matches from Halle 2012 earlier today and it's remarkable how different his game looks (compared with what we've seen on hard and clay this year).

On topic, Federer in two. 6-3 6-2

·
Banned
5,740 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, I did and it was showing earlier. Even had the large "10". Must be some kind of a glitch.
Yeah, This forum has that bug since many months before. They show the old signature most of the times.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Federer 6-1, 6-2.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can´t believe the luck of Sousa with draws, i guess Federer in 2, but Sousa :yeah:
Indeed, he has been very unlucky with the draws, even if it allowed him to have greater experiences playing great players in huge courts, and that helped him in a bigger picture as a player. It surely helped him today in center court against a Struff that looked very nervous to play in such a big court, in front of his home crowd.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts