Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I expect Gulbis to play without any pressure, so it can be dangerous for Federer considering he was well below average against Kohlschreiber.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
I will be heavily annoyed if Gulbis wins, that much I know.

He's one of those guys who's a mug at heart and who I just don't want to see be successful for whatever reason.
I don't believe he deserves it TBH.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Damn, still sad about Kohli missing to dispatch Fed in previous round. He deserved to win.

Gulbis will lose in two easy sets though. Not up to the challenge.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Federer to get revenge on Gulbis for his cheating time out in the French last year.

·
Bring it Home
20,500 Posts
Very dangerous match. Gulbis hates the grass, but he's capable of controlling the match with the serve. :shrug:

Fed in 2 is the most likely though, probably with a TB.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think grass is the one surface where Fedtards don't have to worry about Ernie too much. Of course you never know with him and he has that huge serve but his ROS is usually not good on grass.

·
Registered
14,476 Posts
Fed in two. Gulbis too much out of form.

·
Registered
21,924 Posts

Rise up, Ernesto.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
considering Fed's return and Gulbis' fluking this is an open match. wouldn't be a shocker if Fed loses this one

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

Rise up, Ernesto.
Berdych' expression is just priceless :haha:

Anyway. The outcome of the match hinges on Federer. If he shows up with his R1 crappy game, Gulbis will be very dangerous.

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
If Gulbis wins this I might start agreeing with the Fedtards on the whole '150%' issue :lol:.

Anything other than Fed in an easy 2 would surprise me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts