Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Well, Fed is the clear favourite to win until proven otherwise.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
ABF - Anyone but Federer.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I hope Federer doesn't win Halle. The last time he didn't win Halle, he won Wimbledon :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Yeah, Roger gets Kohli/Stakhovsky/Tomic/Berdych. Not ideal at all if winning this tournament was his first priority. But it isn't. It's good that he will get to play the guys who are decent on grass before WB.

The Nishikori half on the other hand looks almost like a 250 European clay tournament, with the biggest challenges to the top seeds being clowning Rosol, out-of-form Seppi, and Janowicz 2015. Very uneven draws.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Has Tsonga withdrawn or what? :eek:

Anyway, that's probably the toughest possible road for Federer..I think we are going to see a different winner.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
I don't think Federer will win somehow. He's even lost to over the hill Hewitt and Haas here in recent years. I'll go with Tomas.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I'm happy Fed has a tough draw. Olderer needs to be at his absolute best(best possible for a 34 year old with 1200+ matches i.e) to even stand a chance of winning Wimbledon...

·
Bring it Home
20,487 Posts
Obviously on Federer's racket. Should win this with relatively ease.

·
Registered
21,903 Posts
Federer. It looks tough on paper, but it shouldn't be for him. Kohlschreiber lost to a zero effort giving Monfils, Gulbis we know about, Stakhovsky retired from his last match with a back injury, Tomic is a good match-up, then against Berdych we gonna see what's going on. I think it will be between them for the title.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts