Votes: 4 33.3%
  • David in 2

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • David in 3

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Thomaz seems to love playing in switzerland. he's won this event twice before. he is always dangerous on clay but here, at a tournament he's had great success at i think david will be in trouble. he will need to bring his absolute best to take down thomaz here. since he's opting out of defending his title next week i hope he can win and balance out the point loss

heart says david but my head says thomaz in 2

Registered
I think Davis will be a little flat after his battle today and he will struggle, physically and mentally.

Or maybe it is just wishful thinking. :D

My prediciton is Thomaz in 3. Probably coming from behind.

Registered
If Goffin wants to become a regular in the top 15 theses are the matches he should be winning. Goff in 2.

Registered
Thomaz seems to love playing in switzerland. he's won this event twice before. he is always dangerous on clay but here, at a tournament he's had great success at i think david will be in trouble. he will need to bring his absolute best to take down thomaz here. since he's opting out of defending his title next week i hope he can win and balance out the point loss

heart says david but my head says thomaz in 2
Bellucci playing well in Switzerland is the most random thing ever existed in tennis :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts