• Volandri in 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Volandri in 3

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • De Schepper in 2

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • De Schepper in 3

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Kenny will tank: Volandri is playing his last matches in the ATP tour before retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volandri won't dare to show up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kenny is always concerned about players of new generations,
So in Hamburg he let Lajovic improve his ranking punctuation.
The Bordeaux sensation is tanking matches left and right,
partying in discos with girls every night.

Collecting checks is Kenny's motto this July clay season,
Is the best way to protest about the ranking system that ATP defends with no reason.
Soon de Schepper will be back in Challengers but there Kenny is great,
As lower ranked events is the place where the real quality tennis is played.

But in Gstaad now Kenny got lucky for once in his life,
facing an out-of-form Volandri who is way past his prime.
Kenny will use his all-court skills to make this match be for tipsters an easy call,
He'll get without a BYE the same result that Federer got twelve months ago.

The fight between tennis titans is about to start,
Filippo will play his most important career match so far,
the key for him is to avoid Kenny's lethal backhand down the line,
but he won't be able to deal with de Schepper's magic serve and cross court drive.

So, dear mates, the question is: who will prevail?
And my unbiased answer as tennis analyst is: if healthy, Kenny in straights.
The match will be played tomorrow in Gstaad if in the sky there are no clouds,
So let me ask you, finally: what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Volandri def. Federer 6-2 6-4 Rome 2007

Result tomorrow: de Schepper def. Federer 6-2 6-4

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Volandri def. Federer 6-2 6-4 Rome 2007

Result tomorrow: de Schepper def. Federer 6-2 6-4
For me is impossible to reject this argument, my friend. You are only talking about scientific facts: I am studying Mathematics and what you are pointing out is only a consequence of the transitive relation between tennis results. Sadly I am not sure that everybody will understand that, but I mean: if these kind of things are taught at the University, they should be correct or at least very reasonable.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
For me is impossible to reject this argument, my friend. You are only talking about scientific facts: I am studying Mathematics and what you are pointing out is only a consequence of the transitive relation between tennis results. Sadly I am not sure that everybody will understand that, but I mean: if these kind of things are taught at the University, they should be correct or at least very reasonable.
Yes, the transitive property has been known to work 100% of the time in tennis without fail. Not even mentioning the fact that according to Occam's razor, we are correct due to the fact that we have little to no assumptions in the hypothesis. All we have is 2 facts: de Schepper > Federer and Volandri def. Federer 6-2 6-4 :shrug:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
de schepper should win

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the transitive property has been known to work 100% of the time in tennis without fail. Not even mentioning the fact that according to Occam's razor, we are correct due to the fact that we have little to no assumptions in the hypothesis. All we have is 2 facts: de Schepper > Federer and Volandri def. Federer 6-2 6-4 :shrug:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

So I gave a unbiased scientific proof based in the transitive property that proofs us that Kenny can defeat Federer tomorrow and you are giving now a philosophical proof about the same thing. That should be something impossible to contradict, a fact as powerful as pigs have no wings. Both science and phylosophy end telling the same fact, that is a powerful combination impossible to beat.

I mean, as I said before with the transitive property, the Occam's razor is taught in high schools and universities of the whole world and William of Ockham stated it like 700 years ago. If it has been studied all over those 700 years it is because it is right and fair.

de schepper should win
For once you are going with Kenny, nice to see that you are starting to appreciate his powerful all-court game :cool:

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kenny won in two sets. It was a NID result for sure. Youzhny is really pissed about the fact of facing the talented Bordeaux shotmaker.

Kenny to save tennis

bamos
Kenny is love. Kenny is life :worship:

The real RG final :hearts:
Indeed, both players would have been Grand Slam champions if they peaked ten years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts