Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
3h19 m for 3 sets

Could enter 5+ hours mark if they continue like this...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
1. Seriously, 2014, no lights ... having said that, Gruntollers would have crushed Klizan in 4th set, if they played today.

2. Gruntollers is the ugliest playing creature of all time, I have no problem with Klizan losing, he had lost to bigger mugs than Grunt, but I can't really watch him (Gruntollers) again in my life. My eyes hurt, my brain hurts ...

3. I really do hope Martin will step up and win those 2 sets, but he has no chance whatsoever in next round with no rest.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
1. Seriously, 2014, no lights ... having said that, Gruntollers would have crushed Klizan in 4th set, if they played today.

2. Gruntollers is the ugliest playing creature of all time, I have no problem with Klizan losing, he had lost to bigger mugs than Grunt, but I can't really watch him (Gruntollers) again in my life. My eyes hurt, my brain hurts ...

3. I really do hope Martin will step up and win those 2 sets, but he has no chance whatsoever in next round with no rest.
Totally agree, my eyes bleed watching gruntollers, such an ugly weaponless fuck to watch.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Klizan should win this please...

1) I don't want to have to watch Granollers on Sunday, but I will if he plays Milos

2) Tire Klizan out, the less fit of the 2

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Because the French evidently need 5 years or so to build lights.
There will be no lights in 5 years either. It's not part of the project of renovation.

There are no lights cause they're not allowed to have lights. It's quite simple.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
probably granollers. every other decent challenge to raonic has been wiped out in this half of his quarter why not let that continue

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
It's 2014...how do they not have lights at a grand slam tournament yet?

I have no idea who will win this match, but I suspect it will go at least two more hours and end in 5 sets based on how the first 3 went.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
It's 2014...how do they not have lights at a grand slam tournament yet?
Yeah, I think this is absolutely ridiculous that they can't get the lights.. I don't think that players like either these kind of breaks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts