Unforunately Bot in 2 TBs.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
raonic in 3

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Robby is playing well and maybe he can beat Raonic here:)
He is, but I can't imagine him breaking Milos' serve today. Also, Ginepri's serve have been pretty bad and Raonic has been aggressive returning serve lately.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I really like Robby as a person, and when he's on his game, I really like him as a player. However, he does NOT have the serving strength that Raonic and many other players today have, and that already puts Robby at a disadvantage. He would need Raonic to be off his serving game in order to even it up. Then, he would need to be moving and feeling his shots well in order to get the advantage. That could happen, but if we're talking likelihood... it's not as likely as I would wish. Good luck to him, but Raonic probably wins in 2 sets.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
I really like Robby as a person, and when he's on his game, I really like him as a player. However, he does NOT have the serving strength that Raonic and many other players today have, and that already puts Robby at a disadvantage. He would need Raonic to be off his serving game in order to even it up. Then, he would need to be moving and feeling his shots well in order to get the advantage. That could happen, but if we're talking likelihood... it's not as likely as I would wish. Good luck to him, but Raonic probably wins in 2 sets.
He hit some excellent backhand winners yesterday, but I totally agree about the serve, it is nowhere to be found. And against players like Milos, it only takes 1 break per set to lose.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Should be easy for Milos but I'd actually love to see Ginepri keep his great form going.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts