WWW?

• [4] Fucsovics (defending champion)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somebody else

Votes: 0 0.0%

WWW? Geneva 2019

1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  dencod16 
#1 · (Edited)
IMO Zverev rather needs practice than more matches, but vulturing a couple of points seems like a good idea. Hoping for a Zverev-Wawrinka final. :yeah:

Otherwise Dimitrov entered the qualies via WC.

See less See more
#2 ·
Inb4 Dimitrov draws Flopez in R1 and Wawrinka in R2. :facepalm:

#22 ·
He hasnt played a lot of matches though 11 singles matches in 6 weeks and has only won 1 back to back match. That is not a lot.

#5 ·
I was not expecting Zverev to play again this week. I know he hasn't played all that many matches, but still, I'm worried about this potentially backfiring on him in Paris, with no off week practically the entire clay court season.

#8 ·
The thing is that with his current form, people are practically expecting him to bow out in R1/2 of RG, so there isn’t that much to backfire on in the first place. It does reflect his mindset though, that he’s stubborn and believes that must play until he finds form.

Reactions: -Dominator-
#11 ·
Yeah probably the correct call for Zverev to play this tournament, he's just had around 1400 points flushed down the toilet in the last fortnight so he needs to get some points, along with some much needed form and confidence ahead of RG. Looking at the top half, despite his shite form Zverev should really have no difficulty reaching the final, it doesn't look that difficult really with very little threats.

Dimitrov playing Fabbiano in qualies, if I remember that was R3 match at AO this year and now they're playing a qualifier to get into a 250 lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.