WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the true final.

Hopefully won't be too long so that the winner has gas in the tank to win the title on Sunday.

GOATbis in 4. :rocker2:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nole in 4. Get real people. Berdych and Federer are great but Nole is a different animal. He will wear him down

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Djokovic has this.I can't believe people are sucking Gulbis off so hard
Just Tards going for broke ... They know if Nole wins this, he will routine Ferrer in the final so easily

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Not going to lie... This is the first match I think Djokovic has a legit chance of losing :scared:.

Not that Gulbus reaching the final is a bad thing, but I'm hoping Djokovic takes this, probably in a 5 set epic.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Gulbis in GS SF - incredible. Now I don't give a shit about Dull and his chances of winning RG - if Gulbis winning against Djokovic would mean losing to Dull in the final I'd still take it so I'm obviously all for Gulbis here although I like Djokovic too. This could be an interesting match and if Gulbis really shows up then this could go the distance - Djokovic will probably still come out on top, but an exciting match is all we could ask for here I think, anything more will be a bonus.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Novak in 4. Gulbis will break racquets tomorrow.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Djokovic will , I have no doubt about it. He hits the ball effortless, with efficiency and his strokes are very clean. He will be too much for Gulbis, who has not yet experienced a semifinal in a GS.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nole in 3 is NID

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
this match could be either absolutely amazing and the match of the tournament..maybe even the year or a routine blowout

im thinking and hoping its the first option.

ill go with novak in 5 but hope ernie can pull it out (again)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Gulbis has a shot, but he has to play WITHIN HIMSELF....

I think he's got the variety to beat Novak, unlike so many of the other ball bashers such as Berdych ....

A varied game is the only thing that consistently troubles Nole....

Still, Novak's big match experience will pull him through, Djokovic in 5....

1 - 20 of 184 Posts