• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Surprise winner.

NOT Djokovic, Nadal, Murray or Federer.
Has Jupiter or Mars talked to you about this? Or was it our dear Lord this time :lol:?

Btw, I'm a Sagittarius. Will I win some lotto 6/49 this year or the next one? Thank you :p.

·
|
15,173 Posts
Ferrer got it done last year at Monte Carlo (he beat Nadal in straight sets), and Almagro got it down at Barcelona (beat Nadal), and Djokovic got it down at Rome (beat Nadal)...... :lol:

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Friday 11:30 CEST

·
|
15,173 Posts
Djokovic has absolutely no high points for the next 12 months beginning May 21st, so its all over for him (Roland Garros and everywhere else).

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Federer needs to step his game significantly to win against Djokovic or Nadal at RG. Pretty difficult to hit through them consistently with his playing style. He basically needs a miracle form. He can beat anyone else.
I just hope he doesn't half ass his way through the tournament like I think he did last year and fights properly to win it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
voted for Djokovic... but i wouldnt bet my life on it

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
Ferrer got it done last year at Monte Carlo (he beat Nadal in straight sets), and Almagro got it down at Barcelona (beat Nadal), and Djokovic got it down at Rome (beat Nadal)...... :lol:
lets see it differently :

In 2013 Rafa won all the clay tournaments EXCEPT for the MM 250 one in Vina Del Mar. I mean every single one .. Sao Paolo, Acapulco, MC, Barca, Madrid and Rome.
In 2015 Rafa won ONLY the Argentinian slam and lost on all other tournaments. Rafa lost every single major clay tournament - Rio, MC, Barca, Madrid and Rome.

Can you see the difference now ?

·
|
15,173 Posts
lets see it differently :

In 2013 Rafa won all the clay tournaments EXCEPT for the MM 250 one in Vina Del Mar. I mean every single one .. Sao Paolo, Acapulco, MC, Barca, Madrid and Rome.
In 2015 Rafa won ONLY the Argentinian slam and lost on all other tournaments. Rafa lost every single major clay tournament - Rio, MC, Barca, Madrid and Rome.

Can you see the difference now ?
So you just proved that no matter what Nadal does before June, he wins Roland Garros.
He's had dominant clay seasons, and less dominant, and ugly (2014) and it always leads to the Roland Garros trophy :wavey:
He may have lost to Fognini this year, but at least he didn't lose to Almagro (and Ferrer in straight sets). He beat both those Spaniards this year :yeah:

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
So you just proved that no matter what Nadal does before June, he wins Roland Garros.
He's had dominant clay seasons, and less dominant, and ugly (2014) and it always leads to the Roland Garros trophy :wavey:
you still can't see the light :facepalm:

2015 is much much worse than 2014 and is exact opposite than 2013. Rafa is done ! At least for this season. He isn't winning anything.
The only mystery that remains is if he will be able to defend his only 2015 title next year.

Do you think that Rafa will be able to defend his title in Buenos Aires 2016 ?

·
|
15,173 Posts
you still can't see the light :facepalm:

2015 is much much worse than 2014 and is exact opposite than 2013. Rafa is done ! At least for this season. He isn't winning anything.
The only mystery that remains is if he will be able to defend his only 2015 title next year.

Do you think that Rafa will be able to defend his title in Buenos Aires 2016 ?
What do all these events have to do with the best-of-5-sets super-spacious Roland Garros?
Good luck with all them events but they just don't have any impact :eek:

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
What do all these events have to do with the best-of-5-sets super-spacious Roland Garros?
Good luck with all them events but they just don't have any impact :eek:
we will find out pretty soon :wavey:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
The past two years I picked Djokovic, and last year I said never again. So I'll go with Nadal.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I picked Nadal but I read the poll wrong. I thought it was about who I thought would not and could not win

21 - 40 of 40 Posts