• The earth will implode before the onset of the match

Votes: 7 12.3%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why no thread yet? :shrug:

No doubt that Federer is in a post-mono slump and Ollie has troubles Roger on grass in the past. This is clay though, and ironically Federer should have fewer problems with Ollie here than on grass, despite clay being Federers least favourite surface.

Federer in two.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
It doesn't deserve a thread. Is there any comedy potential?

Are Fed fans that delusional that are worried about every match.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Rochus is no longer the player he was. Roger should have no trouble with him.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
:lol: at this thread. Rochus has been struggling with injuries and is not exactly in top shape these days. Federer should have no problem at all with our Belgian smurf or else he's a real mug.

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Federer in 2, rofl.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
you know why fed struggled to beat rochus on grass that time? maybe it was because fed had just come from RG where had had got to the final and was tired?? anyway, he'll have fun in this match, hitting kick serves over rochus' head

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
you know why fed struggled to beat rochus on grass that time? maybe it was because fed had just come from RG where had had got to the final and was tired?? anyway, he'll have fun in this match, hitting kick serves over rochus' head
Possibly, but I doubt he was similarly exhausted when he beat Rochus 7-5 in the third in IW earlier the same year, having to save breakpoints against him in the final set.

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
The only question about this match is what single-digit number of games Ollie will win.
I actually think federe is winning this one easily.

But guys, things like this "I dont even know why a thread is needed" or "the question is how many games rochus will win" were the exact same things people posted on the thread "Miami: Poll: Federer - Fish. who will win?"...

But Yes, it's hard not to see federer wining this one.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
MTF genius strikes again.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Possibly, but I doubt he was similarly exhausted when he beat Rochus 7-5 in the third in IW earlier the same year, having to save breakpoints against him in the final set.
the OP was talking about rochus having posed problems for fed on grass and so was i. there was no mention of IW

·
Registered
683 Posts
The only question about this match is what single-digit number of games Ollie will win.
He already has won 6 ;) 6/4 :D

Good set from Oli, saved all 6 break points he faced

1 - 20 of 39 Posts