Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Sadly Coric will make it through. Eventually someone will defeat him so my bet stays alive.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Great opportunity for Coric to make it to another QF, I expect him to win this in straight sets.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
coric in 2

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Rui couldn't ask for a better chance, unexperienced youngster with clay as not his favorite surface. He should grind him down, Rui in 3.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Definitely match of good attitudes and big passions.
Kinda different styles, which also makes this match more interesting. If Machado will be able to repeat his quality from match against Sousa, he should win this. I don't know if Coric will be able to respond for this.

·
Registered
11,537 Posts
Machado was really good yesterday...some amazing BH DTL and FH is solid

not the best of match up for Coric, no way Machado will gift Borna win like Chardy did...Borna will have to risk and go for his shots more

don't know...55-45 Coric

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Machado does play well in Estoril, so I certainly expect Coric to have to work hard for the win here. I think Coric will come through in 2 sets though, probably about 7-5 6-3 with a fair few breaks of serve.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think Ćorić wins in two.

Even though I like Machado (has a beautifull forheand motion), I dont think he has agressive enough game that seems to trouble Ćorić.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts