Mens Tennis Forums banner

:confused:

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,493 Posts
Fognini-Krajinovic should be a cracker in R2.

Lajovic-Tsitsipas, Monfils-Fognini semis, then a Fognini win.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Really difficult to have an opinion about the possible winners for a 250 event, especially before 2 Masters1000. A lot of guys are capable to win

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Wow, 8 top 30 players :eek: Since when does Estoril draw this kind of fields?
Most contenders seem to be in the bottom half (Fognini, Monfils, Krajinovic if he is not gassed), while the big names in the top half are in questionable form (Tsitsipas, Goffin)...Lajovic might make another final.
He might well lose in R2 against Krajinovic but I'll go with another title for GOATnini.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Strong field. Definitely looks open to me. Monfils is probably rusty (if he plays to begin with). Fognini may not give a damn. If either/both play up to their recent abilities, they sure are the favorites. Otherwise Goffin has been all sorts of awful this year. Which leaves Tsitsipas, who can't be fully trusted with consistency right now, but out of the remaining seeds seems like the least prone to upsets by randoms, and has a decent draw. Also won't be surprised to see inform Lajovic and Krajinovic make it deep. Though, they are even less reliable than the Greek.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Another nice field, good news to have two clay 250's in the same week with fields this nice.

I'm going with Tsitsipas. I think he'll get his momentum rolling once more by winning title #2 for 2019

1 - 15 of 15 Posts