Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
MD actually has a shot here. Just push the ball and see if Golubev blows up. Pretty much what Nadal did against him.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Tell you what, if Marko somehow manages to upset Golubev (not likely) and win...that would be hilarious for many reasons. A lot of people here would be quiet, that's for sure.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Golubev in 2.

This match is also on Centre Court.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Marko :rocker2:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
MD actually has a shot here. Just push the ball and see if Golubev blows up. Pretty much what Nadal did against him.
:spit: :lol:
My thoughts exactly. :angel:

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
Tell you what, if Marko somehow manages to upset Golubev (not likely) and win...that would be hilarious for many reasons. A lot of people here would be quiet, that's for sure.
Are you sure? Golubev is the biggest headcase in the history of this sport, and it says a lot. I can imagine him losing to a ballgirl.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Are you sure? Golubev is the biggest headcase in the history of this sport, and it says a lot. I can imagine him losing to a ballgirl.
I don't care how big of a headcase Golubev is, his ranking is WAY higher than Marko's, so if he wins, he's proved that WC was deserved (you can't expect Marko to beat Del Potro, that's totally unrealistic).

However, Marko's chances of winning are very, very slim.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
No poll?

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
MTF just made this the most interesting match for me tomorrow. Can't wait.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Marko seems to get right now much more attention than Nole:D:D Marko really should try to win some Challengers first, than try to be succesfull at 250 and not to play Dubai. Hope Golubev in straight sets

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.