Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Tipsarevic via retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nole leads H2H 3-1 but Tipsy won their last match at the WTF.

·
Registered
205 Posts
the sheik didn't shell out the damn wild card to watch tipsy's glasses any more than he has to. nole vs. andy is kismet.

·
Banned
3,862 Posts
As if Nole cared about that mickey mouse tournament.That was Nole's gift to a good friend.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Nole in 3. Tipsarevic is playing some of the shittest tennis since a year ago, although Nole might be inclined to gift him a set to make it competitive and to strengthen their friendship.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
now this is where we get to find out if my theory is correct: we will find out if nole wants to bolt and go plant his ass in indian wells.

i am not sure he wants to face murray and then fed and that is if he survives murray.

far greater glory awaits for him at those 2 masters events---indian wells and miami masters.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
again, completely unimportant tournament for Djokovic. however, Tipsy will probably lose. Nole is simply a better player.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Janko has much bigger chances than most of people here think...It belongs, if Nole cares he will win, if not he'll lose in straights. It was hard to see if Nole cares in first 2 rounds...

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Tipsy did play Nole really well at the USO before he retired, but he hasn't look in good of form this year. Llodra straight setted him in Marseille last week, with a lot of help from tipsy errors in the tiebreak.

·
Your visions will happen
50,118 Posts
This is not a throw-away tournament for Djokovic.

He is defending over 10,000 points from now to US Open, and this week is one where he can actually gain 500 points.

Not to mention keeping the mental edge over Murray and Federer.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
This is not a throw-away tournament for Djokovic.

He is defending over 10,000 points from now to US Open, and this week is one where he can actually gain 500 points.

Not to mention keeping the mental edge over Murray and Federer.
how is he going to gain 500 points? he is defending his title from last year. not sure I understand your post

·
Your visions will happen
50,118 Posts
how is he going to gain 500 points? he is defending his title from last year. not sure I understand your post
Those 500 have already dropped off.

·
Registered
17,772 Posts
Whoever Nole wants to win in 2.

Serious answer: I don't know. Haven't seen Novak play yet (other than some highlights). He's the clear favorite so....Novak in 2? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
now this is where we get to find out if my theory is correct: we will find out if nole wants to bolt and go plant his ass in indian wells.

i am not sure he wants to face murray and then fed and that is if he survives murray.

far greater glory awaits for him at those 2 masters events---indian wells and miami masters.
Please refrain yourself from commenting about Nole and just stick to Nadal and his future glory :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts