Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly think Fucsovics is gonna win. Almost positively taking a set.

·
Premium Member
8,283 Posts
This match will follow the script of his previous two matches. Federer to win the first set comfortably. Then beginning of the second set, his recent poor mentality frailties will make an expected apparence, and he will play a sloppy service game to get broken. Fucsovics will win the second set. Then Roger will raise his level in the third to break serve and win the match. It’s so obvious to me how this match will transpire. If only Roger could win a match in straight sets without getting broken. Alas, the good old days of comfortable wins seem to long gone.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Fucsia is playing way better tennis at the moment. So only brainfarts will prevent him from winning this. But I think he's up for the challnege, see him winning something like 6-3 6-2.

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Fucsovics has been really impressive lately, Federer will actually have to up his level because he won't get the free points that Kohlschreiber and Verdasco gave him

Then again, he seems destined to win this tournament the way things have been going so far

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Fucsovics is in great form. I think if Federer doesn't win title 100 here, it will be either him or Tsitsipas who stop him. Nevertheless, I think Federer will be able to raise his level and win this.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
For sure a 3 setter, not sure who will win tho

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It sounds like it's rather your wishful thinking than an honest evaluation.
Uh, no, its an honest evaluation. Anything more I can do for you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts