Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Djoko to be outplayed for the 20th+ time this and last season, but his opponent will decide to lose so GOATOVIC WILL GRAB ANOTHER TITLE with his incredible game.

·
Registered
670 Posts
glad Novak got through, only because this matchup is much more compelling than a Monfils/Tsitsipas.
I believe Novak will step up his game.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Stef in 3

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
10,681 Posts
Interesting match....

Not sure Stefanos can return as well as Monfils, but his serve should be more consistant.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Tsitsipas was shaky at the beginning of the tournament, but seems to have found the groove now. For Djokovic, it looked exactly opposite. Logic would say, Tsitsipas wins. But logic seems not valid for anything that concerns Djokovic.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
HopefuIIy the SF was a wake up caII to Novak that his FH was very subpar & service not up to snuff but before this unexpected match, i thought the onIy one who couId give him a reaI chaIIenge here, RBA, is out or that he's saving his best for the finaI so we gonna see what’s really going on vs Tsitsi.

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Tsitsipas is going to channel peak Federer and have Djokovic confused.

·
Registered
21,696 Posts
Logic would say, Tsitsipas wins. But logic seems not valid for anything that concerns Djokovic.
Good insight. :cool::cool::cool:

Maybe just maybe there is more to it, then pure hocus-pocus.
Djokovic in 3.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Not sure Djokovic scares next gen as much. Tsitsipas has wins over him and is pretty arrogant so i think he may well beat Djokovic.

Its actually an important match. Djokovic cannot afford any more losses to Next Gen in finals.

Tsitsipas in 500 events is very good. Beyond that he is questionable

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
could go either way. i'll take ___ in a tight 3-setter ?

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Tsitsipas is probably Djokovic’s toughest matchup on tour right now, if Djokovic wins this I can see him go undefeated until clay. Hoping for an exciting match:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts