Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monfils was really good against Troicki and Nadal, but was close to a loss against Benjamin Becker + he sucks in the finals.
Tsonga on the other hand played poorly in the first two rounds, then crushed Ramos, but wasn't really challenged since Federer withdrew from the tournament. He did, of course, have more time to rest because of that. He also has a much better W-L ratio in the finals.
Tsonga leads H2H 3-1 but Monfils won the last time they played (Montpellier, 2010.)

Vote and discuss!

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
French touch :rocker2: Tsonga will win AO, Gasquet Wimbledon, Monfils RG and Simon the USO.
You heard it here first.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Allleeeez Gael, take it all :bounce:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
I'd prefer Tsonga to win, but I really like Monfils, so... I won't be angry if La Monf takes this.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Clownga vs Clownfils? The clown is stronger with Le Monf, so it would be just like him to waste an upset over Nadal with a loss int he final.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Boring final. For all the talk and praise of both their showmanship, their games are pedestrian and too lame to watch (for me anyway).

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I have no bloody idea. Monfils has been awesome in his latest two matches, and it's difficult for me as to decide whereas Tsonga stands right now.

I like Tsonga better than Monfils, but judging on their both performances this week, I'd say that Monfils would deserve this title.

Bloody good week for the Frenchie tennis fans! :)

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
French touch :rocker2: Tsonga will win AO, Gasquet Wimbledon, Monfils RG and Simon the USO.
You heard it here first.
I agree about all besides Wimbledon. Wake me up when Gasquet actually reaches another GS QF, it's been what, almost 5 years? :haha:

·
Registered
14,669 Posts
Tsonga in 3.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Gael in 2.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
All-French final! I hope one of them wins. ;)

Tsonga and Monfils are all the same to me. But I hope Tsonga wins. Tsonga deserves a title as he is playing excellent tennis nowadays. On the other hand, Monfils deserves this one, I mean Doha too as he played great against Rafa in SF.
But still I want Tsongami to win. :) Let's see what happens.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts