·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Honestly,i see no chance for Rafa :(
Nole in 2

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Doesnt really matter much, as they have already gifted the AO to the South African grandpa.

As for the Match, Nole is likely to win but will be closer than many expect here, probably 3 setter.

And spain Will win 2-0 for Bautista
And then they win the doubles in 3 sets

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Whoever in the 3rd set TB. And then please back it up with the deciding TB in doubles. I want to see drama.
You just want both to play as long as possinle and destroy their body in the process so the south african old man gets a walk in the park at RLA and claims #21. I will have to shut down all types of media for a few months then.

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Should be straightforward for DJ.

·
justice for all
17,572 Posts
You just want both to play as long as possinle and destroy their body in the process so the south african old man gets a walk in the park at RLA and claims #21. I will have to shut down all types of media for a few months then.
Negative. I want Dominic to win Melbourne.
Roger is only my 2nd favourite along with other players in my signature.

·
Registered
11,969 Posts
I wonder what will fuel Novak's motivation more .... SRB - ESP 1:0 or SRB - ESP 0-1 ?
I know that the only motivation he needs is to see Rafa across the net .. but what would raise his adrenaline even further ?

·
Registered
20,959 Posts
Novak in some 2 tight sets, but getting freely swinging towards the end. 6-4, 6-3
It's still revenge time for 2013/14/17.

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
Doesnt really matter much, as they have already gifted the AO to the South African grandpa.

As for the Match, Nole is likely to win but will be closer than many expect here, probably 3 setter.

And spain Will win 2-0 for Bautista
And then they win the doubles in 3 sets
Why do you think they have gifted Ao to Fed? It's not like this week will exhaust either of them. if anything, they honed their games here.

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
I've seen Djok more than nadal here, but the little I saw of Rafa, he didn't look great. Djok looks better.
But Spain will win the doubles, though maybe the singles matters more to both of them than their countries' win? Or not.

I think it's both exciting but weird to have a Djokal first thing in the season.
All the high level matchups at the atp cup have made the Ao seem anti-climatic, IMO.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts