Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Marinko Matosevic in 3

Votes: 8 25.8%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I saw Matosevic in Sydney this year I wrote on my website that I thought he had the talent to be ranked a fair bit higher than what he was.

As I said before, hopefully Matosevic can take more advantage of his out of the blue ATP final appearance than fellow Australian Carsten Ball (Los Angeles 2009).

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Realistically should be Anderson in 2. But it would be a nice surprise if Matosevic scrapes this through.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Epic ATP final.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
I haven't watched Anderson against Roddick or Isner, but he sucked against Malisse, and if he repeats that performance then Matosevic has more than just a chance to win this.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Anderson in 2.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Mato in with a shot here for sure, doesn't mind the big servers.

Ajde..???

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Matosevic winning an ATP title.... I can't :facepalm:
blow it out Your muck hole...

in two sets Anderson is favourite and rightly so with the workload Marinko has had to endure... but, if it goes to 3 then for sure Marinko will win the title - anyone that knows anything about this guy is that his extreme talents only surface when the going gets tough, he is built for the long haul... such a physical animal... in the Roman age he Would have been the gladiator with the unblemished record or fighting elephants in Africa with his hands...

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
both class acts here folks. anderson snatches the title if he plays like he did yesterday. he served big and was more than good enough off the ground.

anderson`s backhand return of serve is something special.

marinko`s star is rising regardless of a loss today.

·
Banned
1,073 Posts
Matosevic is the worst player i have ever seen in my whole life...complete joke and just in the final because bogomolov is a joke too,Gulbis didnt want to win and Sela was too stupid to do it..

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Depends on if Kevin wins the first set. If he does, he'll win. If he doesn't, things will get hairy.

Kev needs to take this and tennis Jesus will hopefully see to it that he does.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Matosevic is the worst player i have ever seen in my whole life...complete joke and just in the final because bogomolov is a joke too,Gulbis didnt want to win and Sela was too stupid to do it..
your tennis education was obviously unsuccessful or incomplete... probably the former by the looks

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
its good to see matosevic in a atp final,if he wins today he will be 102 and might be he 3rd aussie in the top 100 :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts