Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Draw: http://www.protennislive.com/posting/2019/9194/mds.pdf

Poor field but some guys to follow, Mmoh lost in R1 in Little Rock, Kwitakoswki is battling out from a set down right now, Uchiyama has a nice draw and Smyczek might wanna get a win every now and then.

Nice to see Novikov get a win vs Redlicki, doesn't defend much as he played atp tourneys this time last year.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Mmoh got schooled by Alejandro Gonzalez [sic] of all people - started acting like hes sick when he knew there was no coming back. Challenger tour is way too much for him right now, imagine if he had to play someone relevant. Some extremely poor field ITF tournaments calling for Mmoh now.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Mmoh after making Top100 last season seems to be going down with the avalanche speed.

And regarding OPs question - the winner will be Tim Smyczek :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wow, watching Kwiatkowski-Seyboth Wild i cant believe Kwiatkowski is having his career best ranking #228. I though he was something like #400. This is one of worst matches i have ever seen, terrible players.

edit: the asian player celebrated losing the first set? what the fuck was that?

·
Registered
958 Posts
The wind is crazy, they should pull a Djokovic and just leave the court. You can't even have one normal shot atm. Trying to watch Gomez - Altamirano, it's horrible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts