• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What A Final!

What A Great Advert For Doubles Tennis!

The Greatest Doubles Team Of All Time Vs The Hottest Team Right Now In Doubles!

One For The Ages.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Bryans will be keen to make up for Wimbledon defeat, they seemed a tad bitter about how they lost to Pospisil and Sock, definitely a great doubles match, hopefully it will be streamed :D

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Any stream for this?

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Cordenons CH doubles final streamed, Cincy Masters 1000 not streamed. Amazing scenes for broadcasted tennis. :worship:

·
23,063 Posts
Why is this not streamed??? :(

P.S. I think I know now why -- I think today the only cameras available are at the Center Court while this match is held in the Grandstand. Wonder why they couldn't just put it there too. I mean, it is just 2 Singles matches. No problem IMO.

·
23,063 Posts
GSM Bryans. Would've expected at least a TB though. Wonder what happened with Pospisock. Congrats to the Bryans for their 100th team title and congrats to Pospisock for the good run since they teamed up -- such a shame it wasn't streamed, as it would've been a good moment to see the 100th team trophy, and Pospisock's thoughts of their doubles pairing.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Wow was not expecting Vasek and Jack to lose so easily! Still a good week for Jack and Vasek I think they get $48,000 each for reaching a Masters doubles final.

·
21,308 Posts
This was title #99, not 100. Going into Wimbledon Final, I thought they'd do it before, but a few unexpected loses now means that Bryans could win their 100th team title at their home slam. As much as I don't like the Bryans, a large part of me will be rooting for them in USO, as that would be really amazing.

·
23,063 Posts
This was title #99, not 100. Going into Wimbledon Final, I thought they'd do it before, but a few unexpected loses now means that Bryans could win their 100th team title at their home slam. As much as I don't like the Bryans, a large part of me will be rooting for them in USO, as that would be really amazing.
I thought it was #100 seeing the "Titles won as a team" stat in the Livescore. Maybe I misread it, hehe. Would be cool they get their #100 in the US Open. Front of the home crowd would be epic for them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts