Which titan of the future makes it to R3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
poll?
JJ in 2 sets, one can be in TB, no humiliating, so I can't vote.
Dimitrov is the best option for JJ to meet out of the top 8 surely.
If Dimitrov plays like last week he is done. But actually the only thing he can improve is his serve and it is not very likely. Although they never met in ATP I think JJ is a bad matchup for Dimitrov.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Jj to choke in 3 with pathetic ballbashing and double-faulting. The piggyeyed mug just needs to servebot his way to 4-4 or 5-5 and then turn to his famous Evgeny Pluschenko sliding mode at stands. Annoying fanboys also will be there probably.
And i hope Janowicz will pull a Cantona to some obnoxious dimugtard :haha:.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Dimitrov in 2. Jerkzy will choke both sets

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Realistically Dimitrov should win this in straight sets but he was so flat in his last match against Tsonga, I'm not particularly confident about how he will play here. Still think he will take it in 2.

After two years waiting for this match, I don't even think I'll get to see it as I'm away with work. :lol:

Hopefully there will be a highlights video.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Jj to choke in 3 with pathetic ballbashing and double-faulting. The piggyeyed mug just needs to servebot his way to 4-4 or 5-5 and then turn to his famous Evgeny Pluschenko sliding mode at stands. Annoying fanboys also will be there probably.
And i hope Janowicz will pull a Cantona to some obnoxious dimugtard :haha:.
I would like to see that. he serves below 50% and his 2nd serve is WTA level.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
jurek in 2

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
I've exchanged whatsapp's messages with Dimitrov and he promissed me he won't lose to Janowicz! :lol:

But seriously, assuming he'll play this tournament well focused, this is most likely gonna be a routine win for Dimitrov. Something like 6-3, 6-2. The difference in the level of tennis from both players this year is just oceanic.

Dimitrov's ROS is currenly underrated and Janowicz serve is always overrated (great power, but low accuracy, very readable).

If somehow Jerzy manages to upset Grigor it's going to be the bulgarian worst loss this year, since they worst losses were against Karlovic and Cilic (both were ranked #37). Janowicz is currently ranked #65.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts