Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zverevs record at the actual Cincinnati tournament is horrendous. 0-5 or 0-6, nobody knowns this for sure, but can he finally win a match "here"? I doubt it, IMO Murray owns this match-up.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Feel quietly confident about this one. Andy eats ball bashing servebots for breakfast.

Murray in a comfortable 2. 6-4 6-2

·
Your visions will happen
49,270 Posts
Good to see Murray's gait much more healthy and bouncy, this break was great for him

Great shot to "upset" Zverev

·
9,596 Posts
Zverev

Im so happy for Andy but he was awful most of the match. Hardly first serves or returns. Shows how bad tiafoe is now

I hope im wrong

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btw, which full-time brain donor came up with the brilliant idea to force masks onto ballkids and sole people sitting in the stands? Dick Cheney? Because as far as I know the US have already used far more effective methods to torture people on the basis of face coverings in the past.

#ifweonlysaveonelifeouractionswillbeworthit

·
justice for all
16,244 Posts
It’s a different Cincinnati but I think Zverev will keep his losing streak alive „here”. Murray’s ROS isn’t top-notch yet but Sasha will give him a helping hand with his DF galore.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Comeback King vs. My Yipsie King

what a Match after this Break. Sascha will probrably provide with all of it. there will be swearing, broken raquets, limping and in the end someone will win in three!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Andy to cause an upset for Sascha once more at "Cincy", the bubble Cincy that is.

He will have to up his game a bit from tonight's match (unless Sascha is in horrendous form - have to admit I haven't watched any of his matches during the summer), but that shouldn't be too difficult a task to do.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Comeback King vs. My Yipsie King

what a Match after this Break. Sascha will probrably provide with all of it. there will be swearing, broken raquets, limping and in the end someone will win in three!
Three sets yes, but no limping please for Andy. That stage should be over by now. He keeps saying his hip feels fine and by the looks of it those are true words. It's just his style of walking you may have been looking at, you will be able to note it from very early days already if you watch closely enough - and naturally the non-operated hip is not 100% perfect, we know that.

The only one breaking racquets will be Sascha.

·
Premium Member
11,529 Posts
Three sets yes, but no limping please for Andy. That stage should be over by now. He keeps saying his hip feels fine and by the looks of it those are true words. It's just his style of walking you may have been looking at, you will be able to note it from very early days already if you watch closely enough - and naturally the non-operated hip is not 100% perfect, we know that.

The only one breaking racquets will be Sascha.
Bionic Murray is the present and future of tennis. Imagine if Nextgen had the same motivation and drive as Murray.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Feel quietly confident about this one. Andy eats ball bashing servebots for breakfast.

Murray in a comfortable 2. 6-4 6-2
Zverev is more pusherish than a ball basher or I guess he’s a mix of both. He ain’t no servebot tho cause a servebot with that second serve would be in challengers at best. Murray should win this tho if he plays well enough.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Zverev

Im so happy for Andy but he was awful most of the match. Hardly first serves or returns. Shows how bad tiafoe is now

I hope im wrong
No worries here, it really wasn't that bad at all, considering the circumstances.

And may all your hopes and dreams come true, especially now(y).

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I think the match win against Tiafoe will give Murray an advantage - I can see Zverev struggling on serve and his ROS isn't amazing. Murray in two.

·
Premium Member
11,529 Posts
The reality is Double Faultrev is always a liability, plus he will have sympathy for Murray.

We could see a score of 6-4 , 6-2 or something like that. Zverev motivation is going to be pretty low in comparison to Murray.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
lets see if Ferrer's coaching pays off, DFrev def. Hipray in 3

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Btw, which full-time brain donor came up with the brilliant idea to force masks onto ballkids and sole people sitting in the stands? Dick Cheney? Because as far as I know the US have already used far more effective methods to torture people on the basis of face coverings in the past.

#ifweonlysaveonelifeouractionswillbeworthit

The tennis is back, you can stop with weird ass crank politics in GM now

·
Premium Member
11,529 Posts
lets see if Ferrer's coaching pays off, DFrev def. Hipray in 3
What a waste of time, for Ferrer that is.

If you are Ferrer and you invest blood sweat and tears for Zverev then that is really terrible.

A guy who puts in 100% vs. A guy who puts in 50%

·
Registered
22,064 Posts
What a waste of time, for Ferrer that is.

If you are Ferrer and you invest blood sweat and tears for Zverev then that is really terrible.

A guy who puts in 100% vs. A guy who puts in 50%
Sorry what are you talking about? I don’t get this post at all.

Zverev isn’t Kyrgios, the guy has a decent work ethic, he works hard and puts in a lot of effort. This kind of statement baffles me, Zverev is entitled, bratty and expects things to go his way, but one thing that can’t be denied is that he loves tennis and works and trains hard in tennis.

As for this match, Zverev hasn’t won a match in Cincinnati right, so yeah not sure if that will change sadly

·
Premium Member
11,529 Posts
Sorry what are you talking about? I don’t get this post at all.

Zverev isn’t Kyrgios, the guy has a decent work ethic, he works hard and puts in a lot of effort. This kind of statement baffles me, Zverev is entitled, bratty and expects things to go his way, but one thing that can’t be denied is that he loves tennis and works and trains hard in tennis.

As for this match, Zverev hasn’t won a match in Cincinnati right, so yeah not sure if that will change sadly
I have no idea how Ferrer vs. ZVEREV will do, It would be a shame if Zverev only hired Ferrer to lose the big matches.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts