WWW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that is the QF of the fastish HC Masters 1000.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I'm going to push the boat out on this one and say that the more talented Spaniard will win, so whoever does win i can say i was right.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
This match should be played at the parking area. Yeah tennis loses here.
Sad to see you talk down like that on the place where you were conceived :mad:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
ferrer in 2

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Nice straight up interview of Robredo telling it like it was after yesterday's Djokovic match and looking toward this one.
"Anyway..., even if it is David...or if it is Mikhail Youzhny, I'll have to play my best to beat them because they are both very great players..." Tommy shows a lot of respect. :worship:

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Nice straight up interview of Robredo telling it like it was after yesterday's Djokovic match and looking toward this one.
"Anyway..., even if it is David...or if it is Mikhail Youzhny, I'll have to play my best to beat them because they are both very great players..." Tommy shows a lot of respect. :worship:

Respectfully,
masterclass
"I have pain, as well. I was running like hell and my feet were burning but I say nothing," said Robredo, who tumbled to the ground in the fifth set while lunging after a Djokovic shot.

"I think that if you're not fit enough, then don't play.

"But after every time he was asking for a trainer, he was running like hell and he was making the shot. But he does what he does a lot of times."

"So I think we should take care a lot more of these things, because one thing is that if you fell down like I did, I can have blood and it's normal that trainer gets in because there's blood or whatever," said Robredo.

"But for having pain, I had pain, as well, all over my body because I think I run a lot more than him and I said nothing.

"So did I trust (believe) him? No. I think he took his time because he did it because he was a little bit more tired and that's a part of the game. It helped him a lot."

What a disgusting person :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Sub-par Ferrer still reaching M1000 semis at will in this golden era of tennis.
Sometimes I thank God he hadn't brought me to life a couple of years earlier and saved me from witnessing the muggery of the 90s.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Tennis is going to win either way.

Just have a beer or two in between.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
"I have pain, as well. I was running like hell and my feet were burning but I say nothing," said Robredo, who tumbled to the ground in the fifth set while lunging after a Djokovic shot.

"I think that if you're not fit enough, then don't play.

"But after every time he was asking for a trainer, he was running like hell and he was making the shot. But he does what he does a lot of times."

"So I think we should take care a lot more of these things, because one thing is that if you fell down like I did, I can have blood and it's normal that trainer gets in because there's blood or whatever," said Robredo.

"But for having pain, I had pain, as well, all over my body because I think I run a lot more than him and I said nothing.

"So did I trust (believe) him? No. I think he took his time because he did it because he was a little bit more tired and that's a part of the game. It helped him a lot."

What a disgusting person :facepalm:
Are you kidding? Robredo was on the money with this. Djokovic was famous in his early career for taking dubious injury time outs, happened ALL the time. Tommy wasn't the only player to call him out on it either, loads of players said it at the time.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Are you kidding? Robredo was on the money with this. Djokovic was famous in his early career for taking dubious injury time outs, happened ALL the time. Tommy wasn't the only player to call him out on it either, loads of players said it at the time.
The point is that Robredo does it himself all the time and did it again yesterday, which makes him a hypocrite.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts