Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Registered
Zverev's playing the winner of Tiafoe/Ray in R2, he's never won a match "here". If he can't win a Cincy match when tournament isn't played anyway close to Cincinnati, he'll never win a match in this tournament.

Reactions: SetPointDown

Registered
Djokovic has to be the favourite, but theres going to be some level of rusty play for sure all around

Registered
Djokovic very likely to win, has a great path to SF and from there only Medvedev can stop him.

Wouldn't be surprised if Thiem or Tsitsipas lose before the SFs either.

I really hope Raonic can make a great run here and finally win his first M1000, he has a pretty good draw too.

Registered
It depends on whether Novak saves himself for the USO or tries to win both. If he tries to win Cincy, he'll win.
He should have all the motivation to do it and make history by winning all Masters 2+ times, esp now that his top rivals aren't playing there.

Plus he hasn't played tennis in a while and I'm sure he's eager to get back and play some great competitive tennis again.

Registered
He should have all the motivation to do it and make history by winning all Masters 2+ times, esp now that his top rivals aren't playing there.

Plus he hasn't played tennis in a while and I'm sure he's eager to get back and play some great competitive tennis again.
I hope he does, but he's been prioritizing slams mostly now. I'd love to see him make history by winning Cincy again :)

Your visions will happen
Stef has a tough draw, yes

Murray can make a QF possibly

Let's see Felix and Shapo vs gatekeepers Djoko and Goffin

Medvedev has played nothing not even exho so very interested to see his level

Final should be Thiem vs Djokovic, as should USO

Registered
Nope. Novak has a hard draw.
Lol the first seeded player he鈥檒l play with be Auger Alliassime if he makes it that far and Novak will slap him around. Goffin is the highest seed in Novak鈥檚 quarter and he bends over to Novak everytime. Shapovalov is his biggest threat and he ain鈥檛 that consistent.

Registered
Sascha got the hardest draw. Well he never wins a Match in Cincy anyway...

Doubt that will change this year, Location won't matter ;)

But a Match with Murray would be something!

Registered
Lol the first seeded player he鈥檒l play with be Auger Alliassime if he makes it that far and Novak will slap him around. Goffin is the highest seed in Novak鈥檚 quarter and he bends over to Novak everytime. Shapovalov is his biggest threat and he ain鈥檛 that consistent.
I guess you wanted Novak to have the hardest draw possible?

Registered
Finally some tennis, some great possible early round matches like rublev vs evans, murray vs zverev, djokovic vs faa.

Djokovic comes here as the favorite but considering the very long layoff everything is possible

1 - 20 of 63 Posts