Mens Tennis Forums banner

?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My man Marsel is a decent guy, he never insults/swears at opponents, hell I don't even remember him arguing with the umpires (not more than one-two words) He is the definition of being respectful and only tennis guy, well and a choking one..:sad:

So this match will be calm and all, bet your house. He is not douchebag to bring 'banging Vekic' issue in a tennis match.

Tough match for us, hopefuly he can win at least one set. But Thanasi is the heavy favourite here.

·
Registered
199 Posts
My man Marsel is a decent guy, he never insults/swears at opponents, hell I don't even remember him arguing with the umpires (not more than one-two words) He is the definition of being respectful and only tennis guy, well and a choking one..:sad:

So this match will be calm and all, bet your home. He is not douchebag to bring 'banging Vekic' issue in a tennis match.

Tough match for us, hopefuly he can win at least one set. But Thanasi is the heavy favourite here.
Kokkinakis' form is nothing to write home about. Ilhan will have his chances for sure.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
This is good v evil. Cmom marcel knock that arrogant fool and his gang out of here!
Exactly. Kokkinakis's behaviour last night showed what a nasty piece of work he is. I don't usually have much faith in Ilhan but hopefully he can win this and send Kokkinakis packing.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Ilham? Is that Wawarinka's wife plying Kokkinakins? I hope he didn't bang her too?

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Ilham? Is that Wawarinka's wife plying Kokkinakins? I hope he didn't bang her too?
Old joke, man, that got tired back at the French Open. ;)

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
This is good v evil. Cmom marcel knock that arrogant fool and his gang out of here!
Exactly. Kokkinakis's behaviour last night showed what a nasty piece of work he is. I don't usually have much faith in Ilhan but hopefully he can win this and send Kokkinakis packing.
WTF are you people talking about. Last night's incident is 100% Harrison's fault. Kokkinakis behaved fine and handled the whole thing with class, as he should have.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Harrison will probably have beaten him up by then, so Ilhan will get a W/O

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
WTF are you people talking about. Last night's incident is 100% Harrison's fault. Kokkinakis behaved fine and handled the whole thing with class, as he should have.
Hypnotize and theking are well known Kokk haters.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
They just hate Kyrgios and Kokkinakis.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
I just hope that if Kokkinakis wins this one, the match thread title reads Kokkinakis bangs Ilhan [score]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts