Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really interesting to see Dr. Ivo in a final again.

I think Karlovic in 3.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Giron needs this. Karlovic doesn't. Gotta go with Marcos in 3 despite the H2H. And DjokoKing to feel sharp pain in the elbow, shoulder and other areas if he acted like a jackass in real life like he does here.

·
King Of Tennis
2,559 Posts
When I am not interested in some topic - I don't post in it, f.e. I didn't post here, because I am not interested in the threads which state the obvious. Or maybe you are an attention whore like your idol and just want to post wherever whatever ?
So you don't post in threads you're not interested in yet you feel the need to reply to me? Lmao. Nobody is forcing you to reply to me, or read my posts. I'm assuming this shitty new version of the forum has the option to ignore posters so go ahead and do it to me, nothing's stopping you. Nobody likes a hypocrite. ?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
So you don't post in threads you're not interested in yet you feel the need to reply to me? Lmao. Nobody is forcing you to reply to me, or read my posts. I'm assuming this shitty new version of the forum has the option to ignore posters so go ahead and do it to me, nothing's stopping you. Nobody likes a hypocrite. ?
This has no logical connection, I reply to posts which I am interested in, so I replied to your post. But I wasn't expecting logic from you. Ignore is a good option, good bye :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts