• Rosol in 3

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rosol might take it in to TB in one set but still Dimitrov in 2.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
I will ever like and respect Rosol for what he did in Wimbledon 2012, but no way he's going to win this unless he's in a great day or Dimitrov is in a terrible one. Ballbashers didn't bother Grigor at all.

Probably Dimitrov in 2. 1st clay title and possiblu number #13 in the world (pending on Nishikori's match today).

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Rosol in 2

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
hahahaha haters starting to be even more funny.No way once again NO way Dimi to lose here.If he did i will put it in my signature IM NOT A FAN OF DIMITROV

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
hahahaha haters starting to be even more funny.No way once again NO way Dimi to lose here.If he did i will put it in my signature IM NOT A FAN OF DIMITROV
You're so paranoid it's unreal. Get a fucking grip of yourself mate. I couldn't give two shits who wins this match anyway.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Classic matchup between talented ballbasher and fucking pushing vulture. Rosol is a legend with huge balls and fearless tennis, while Dimug is pure evil of tennis - girlish tennis and behaviour, always choking. No wonder his fans are bunch of delusional kids :haha: If there is a tennis God, Lukas should take out the disgusting trash. It will be lovely to see him bathing in the tears of macedonian crowd - supportets of piggy-eyed slicing clown. All tennis world (bar Macedonia) is with you Lukas!!!

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Classic matchup between talented ballbasher and fucking pushing vulture. Rosol is a legend with huge balls and fearless tennis, while Dimug is pure evil of tennis - girlish tennis and behaviour, always choking. No wonder his fans are bunch of delusional kids :haha: If there is a tennis God, Lukas should take out the disgusting trash. It will be lovely to see him bathing in the tears of macedonian crowd - supportets of piggy-eyed slicing clown. All tennis world (bar Macedonia) is with you Lukas!!!
:worship:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
You're so paranoid it's unreal. Get a fucking grip of yourself mate. I couldn't give two shits who wins this match anyway.
How empty your life must be then for you to be posting on this thread. :facepalm:

Grigor has too much variety and skill for a ballbasher like Rosol. Grigor in 2. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Ignorance is bliss. :lol:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I will ever like and respect Rosol for what he did in Wimbledon 2012, but no way he's going to win this unless he's in a great day or Dimitrov is in a terrible one. Ballbashers didn't bother Grigor at all.

Probably Dimitrov in 2. 1st clay title and possiblu number #13 in the world (pending on Nishikori's match today).
You're taking like Demo is well reputed player and not bothers ballbashers. :superlol:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
JesusDimi in 2.

He's surely not losing to someone that needed 5 sets to beat Nadal on grass.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
How empty your life must be then for you to be posting on this thread. :facepalm:

Grigor has too much variety and skill for a ballbasher like Rosol. Grigor in 2. :yeah:
So am I not allowed to predict the match result you muppet?

You are a sad and pathetic human being making personal insults when all I did was make a match result prediction. How idiotic and low can you and noserer Macedonia go?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 71 Posts