Registered
21,401 Posts
Carreño Busta - Brown again :hysteric:

Thiem - Vesely :worship:

Potential Berlocq - Fognini match :worship:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Fognini to tank another match to someone in the early rounds, Ferrer to continue his poor form with the after effects to stomach illness and Thiem to lift his first ATP title.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I can't trust Ferru, Fognini, Robredo, Seppi, Verdasco or Youzhny here, on the other hand I would put my money on RBA but it's just a question of how well he can play after a long run in Stuttgart. So actually this tournament looks like it's open up for surprises.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Is it just me that thinks these events have too many seeds?

Pretty hard to call, I reckon the winner will come from the top half. Dolgopolov or Ferrer.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm probably being really stupid, but this is killing me. On the qualifying draw, there are fields for "Finalist" and "second round" but aren't there only 2 rounds?
Maybe there's a secret round in the middle :eek: In all seriousness this draw was made by the same clowns who put the 64 slot MD in 4 point script, so my expectations of them aren't particularly high.

Really hoping Andrey can get past Elias this time though, there are some places in the draw where he'll have opportunities.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Janowicz not being among the 16 seeds in this kind of event really drives home how bad the last 12 months have been for him.

I can't see a player that instantly appeals to me as a good bet to win the title. The top half looks stronger, but whoever emerges from the bottom half may end up being fresher later on, as it looks less competitive.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
ferrer should win

1 - 20 of 23 Posts