Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berdych is playing very well. Marin has played long matches and doubles so energy levels might be an issue.

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
Re: WWW Beijing Final Cilic vs Berdych

U pet setova svaki put, al to je njegov stilich lmao :lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts

I saw last 3 Cilic matches and last 2 Berdych, and all that I can say is that Cilic need big miracle here to win match.

If both players keep playin like in previous rounds Berdych will eat him alive.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

Berdych is going to be big favo after he destroyed Verdasco and beat No.1 seeded here Tsonga, Cilic is playing really good and it is good sign for him for rest of the year to stay in form and maybe end season in top 20 top 15 even maybe why not. Berdych should take the title and it should help his confidence and hope he will stay playing great for rest of the season.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Why no poll?

Berdych in 2.

·
A happy person
44,904 Posts
The final is fantastic result for both two players, they deserved it, played fantastic during this week and I think they both needed a final so much. I say Berdych will win this one.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Cilic won their last HC meeting this year in Marseilles but Berdman wasn't in this shape then. Could still be a close match but Berdy packs more power in both the ground game and in the serve. Still an important match considering his title drought so could creep some nerves into it. To me Berdych is a 70-30 fav

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Berdman in 2 to pick up his first title in a long while.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I think Cilic doesn't have a chance in hell.

So logically speaking, Cilic in 2.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Berdych is hungry for it and showed it in the Verdasco match chasing every point and even fighting him to bagel him in which he did. Logic says Berdych, but I love surprises and I'm going to go with Cilic in 3 :D

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Both playing well, so it's a coin toss IMO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts