Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paire finally decided to go for that real #8.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
i wish it would be Paire but Robredo in 2

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Talented shotmaker in 2.

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
Robredo - Paire is one of the best final match-up this year. Expect a very beautiful and smart game.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Everybody wants Paire to win his first title tomorrow but unfortunately Robredo will be too solid and grind out a victory. Robredo in 2.

·
Bring it Home
20,353 Posts
Robredo's gameplan is actually very similar to Cuevas, so assuming Paire plays at the same level he did today, he should be able to win the match and his maiden title.

PS Paire's 2nd serve is still a tragedy though, how can a 1m96 guy can deliver so many 130 kmh lollipops. :lol:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Come on Robredo. This is your title for the third time.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
If, and it's a big if, Benoit wins this, he will win his maiden championship beating seed #1,2 and 3 en route for the title.
I hope he wins this and talk shit about grass and Wimbledon organizer, just because :lol:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
It's been a wonderful week for Benoit, but I fear Robredo will grind him down. However, if he can stay focused and strike the ball well then he can win as he's easily the more talented of the two. It all depends which Paire turns up. We all know motivated Paire remains unbeaten.

·
Registered
68,203 Posts
benito to win this please!!!

·
29,637 Posts
This really is good vs evil- talented shotmaker vs pushing vulture + cheater to boot.

Allez Benoit, detruis-le!

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
paire has been in 2 finals and hasnt won more than 5 games in either one and its not like he's played titans in those other 2 finals. will he be the next benneteau and a perrenial mental midget or will he win his maiden title tomorrow..

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Talk about opposites in terms of game style and mentality. I think Robredo will be too consistent and solid for Paire. Tommy in straight sets.

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
Paire is the infinitely more talented tennis player and human being, every fan of the sport will rejoice when he kicks out this cheating talentless pusher to win his first trophy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts