Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Eminem

Votes: 7 24.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roger couldn't have wished for an easier opponent.

H2H 11-0, 22-0 in sets.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
roger to take this easily

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Niemo to break his losing streak against Rusterer! :D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Fed scheduled to play this second round match before his potential quarterfinal opponents (Roddick and Haas) play their first round match.

I know that homeboys are always favoured somewhat with the scheduling, but this is rather blatant.

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Federer 6-4 6-3

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
the last time they played here in Basel Jarkko should have won

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
He could donate the Fin a set, but I guess he'd elect not to. He'll win regardless of the outcome. I will watch once he plays Murray.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
all common sense points to Federer BUT it would be fun if Jarko brought something special to the table and made a match out of this

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fed scheduled to play this second round match before his potential quarterfinal opponents (Roddick and Haas) play their first round match.

I know that homeboys are always favoured somewhat with the scheduling, but this is rather blatant.
Yep, and Murray is playing two first round matches at the same time Fed is playing his second round. They aren't really hiding it are they?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Murray should petition for a tournament in Dunblane since the other top three all have tournaments in their home cities (Barcelona is close enough to Nadal's Mallorqin roots)

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Go Federer these kind of tournaments are all you have left

1 - 17 of 17 Posts