Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Project 45 2-1

Votes: 11 16.4%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
29,204 Posts
Re: WWW Basel F: Homeboy vs Project 45

Expect Snowwy to ruin the thread title before long.

Anyway Fed in 2.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts

I reckon Kei Nis.. sorry, I mean Project 45, can do this, but won't.

Federer in 3.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts

Master Kei will make Goat Cheese Sushi in 3.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
always going with my FREDDY... :dog::dog::dog:

·
Registered
4,386 Posts

Expect Snowwy to ruin the thread title before long.

Anyway Fed in 2.
:spit::spit:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
going for kei all the way, he's had such a great week, taken down 2 members of the top 10 on his way to the final it would almost seem unfair if after all that he didnt win the title in the end

·
Registered
29,204 Posts
...aaand the title is changed, never in doubt. Snowwy should get off his high horse and let people use nicknames for the players. Ridiculous stuff

Reactions: emotion

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
I think Roger can win this in straights if he serves well, Nishikori is in great form and can pull an upset but I think it would be in 3.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
...aaand the title is changed, never in doubt. Snowwy should get off his high horse and let people use nicknames for the players. Ridiculous stuff
Or at least insert the actual names in the title but keep the nicks.

Disgraceful stuff. 120 years in prison is called for!

No, frankly that wouldn't cut it. Such a fail is irreconcilable.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
going for kei all the way, he's had such a great week, taken down 2 members of the top 10 on his way to the final it would almost seem unfair if after all that he didnt win the title in the end
Yeah- Kei had to beat Berdych and Nole- Fed's toughest match was against Nieminen. I really hope Kei takes it.

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Interesting that Kei's tennis idol is Federer. Hope that won't affect his performance in a bad way, he's had such a stellar week.

But still can't see it. :unsure: Federer in two tight sets.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Interesting that Kei's tennis idol is Federer. Hope that won't affect his performance in a bad way, he's had such a stellar week.

But still can't see it. :unsure: Federer in two tight sets.
Kei's backhand is very impressive. He can manipulate his angles like Murray and is comfortable in changing the direction of attack on the fly. This match should surely test Fed's court coverage because Kei is definitely going to be able to ambush him with his ability to change direction of attack.

·
Registered
29,204 Posts
Haha earlier in that clip (1:14 and onwards) Kei talks about wanting to have dinner with Djokovic, too. ("...and he's playing great so I just want to hear something from him.") Well it looks like he didn't need to. :)

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
I'm definately going to watch this, haven't seen Nishikori play in months for some reason.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Lets try this again.

The trash to take out Kei in 2.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts