Argument.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
ferrer in 2

·
Registered
59,910 Posts
The way they both played today, Ferrer would lose. Still, he'll be the favorite. Dominant head to head and just a different class of player.

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
If Kei wasn't still in this tournament, Ferrer would be racking up 1000 points on clay the last few months with two of the easiest draws you'll see. Hell, he might anyway as Klizan could definitely win the other semi.

·
Bring it Home
20,660 Posts
Montanes, Ymer, Kohli, Andujar.

Haider-Maurer

Harrison

Argument.
Harrison was able to took a set from him in Acapulco and Nishikori wasn't though. :cool:

As for the match, Ferrer will probably win in 2 sets, but Andujar is a good clay courter. He can beat Ferrer in a good day.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
That old Berdych/Ferrer draw luck...endless. I don't know why the gods make it so that they stay relevant in the upper echelons of the sport...their just playtoys for the big 4.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
That old Berdych/Ferrer draw luck...endless. I don't know why the gods make it so that they stay relevant in the upper echelons of the sport...their just playtoys for the big 4.
You can't compare Ferrer to Berdych, the Czech has actually beaten all those guys you mention at the Slams, including Federer at his two best Slam events. Ferrer doesn't really compare.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Nobody thought Andujar would make the SF here but he surprised everyone. He's a streaky player but when he believes in himself, he can be very dangerous. Andujar in 3. :yeah:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
come on though, thats not his fault. i feel like ferrer gets ripped into a lot for his draws. but lets be fair people, this was a VERY tough tournament and he cant be faulted for all the other top guys losing before they reached him. its not his fault that he is consistant and some of these other guys arent

i feel like he will get called a vulture here but its totally undeserved. its a lose, lose situation because if he loses here he'll get mocked for not taking advantage

on topic ferrer should win this

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
I've seen their match in Hamburg last year and there Pablo got bageled. Sadly, I don't expect much more this year :sad:

·
Premium Member
8,535 Posts
Ferrer in 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts