Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Hopefully on Court Central, but not so sure will be.

I think Paire will win, I mean, everybody beats Gulbis this days, even Paire...I guess. :lol:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hopefully on Court Central, but not so sure will be.

I think Paire will win, I mean, everybody beats Gulbis this days, even Paire...I guess. :lol:
Highly doubt it. They will play on Wednesday when the likes of Nadal, Ferrer and Tsonga will begin their tournament. Probably no space for the display of worldclass forehands. :sad:

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
:facepalm:

My God.

·
Registered
61,330 Posts
This will be good. Are Paire's incredible powers of self destruction enough to beat 2015 Gulbis?

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Highly doubt it. They will play on Wednesday when the likes of Nadal, Ferrer and Tsonga will begin their tournament. Probably no space for the display of worldclass forehands. :sad:
Nadal and Ferrer will obviously play on Pista Central, so there are 2 matches remaining for two of Cilic/Lopez/Tsonga/Gulbis. I'd say Tsonga gets CC if he faces Granollers since the latter is from Catalunya. Then, I don't know.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Nadal and Ferrer will obviously play on Pista Central, so there are 2 matches remaining for two of Cilic/Lopez/Tsonga/Gulbis. I'd say Tsonga gets CC if he faces Granollers since the latter is from Cataluna. Then, I don't know.
There is also (probably) Fognini vs. Verdasco.

No chance for Gulbis vs. Paire really. :sad:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Legendary match. :worship: :worship:

Probably there wasn't so much talent on one tennis court since ages. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Of course real #2 is the real favorite here, because of real rankings, which are accurate because, well, they are real. :cool: :cool:

Reactions: Claybot

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Paire should win fairly comfortably, considering how diabolical Gulbis is these days.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,921 Posts
But any proper FH cannot be found?
This. I'm laughing and the match hasn't even come out on court.
As much as we've revelled in Gulbis' muggery this year, I do hope he gets his mind together and his game together at some point. Otherwise, those clay points will go 'poof' in no time at all. Paire could also do with some wins.

Dunno who to cheer for in the battle of backhands... :shrug:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
one word: epic.
probable 3 sets and DF on MP

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Rankings logic to prevail with the real #2 beating the real #8 in 2 sets.

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Real #2 vs. Real #8 disputing the real Monte Carlo final, only to be held in Barcelona (Guess Barcelona is the real Monte Carlo).

All and all, this is the real tennis :worship:

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
For Mugbis getting 4-5 games here would be considered a success.
You do realise Paire hasn't beaten a top 100 player all year?

This will be ugly as hell and 3 sets.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts