Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Disgusting scheduling.

Ilhan played in the final of the Mersin challenger earlier today and now he has to play his first round in Barcelona tomorrow. This is completely unfair to him. This match obviously should have been scheduled for Tuesday.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Ward had to play in Indian Wells two days after playing home DC tie. This time he's the one that's taking advantage of the schedule :)

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Flashscore has it listed on Tuesday moved from 10 tomorrow where it was initially... Good job OP :lol:

(Although all matches are listed 10am until the schedule is announced)

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Marsel is better player on clay, should win and set up a match-up against Feli .

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Yeah, it is a kind draw, not great, but better than playing Verdasco.

Would say definitely Ward on hard and grass. But here..Going with 60/40 for Ilhan.

·
MONSOON season.
82,377 Posts
Given Marsel's scoreline in the Mersin final, anything can happen :lol:

·
MONSOON season.
82,377 Posts
Yeah, it is a kind draw, not great, but better than playing Verdasco.

Would say definitely Ward on hard and grass. But here..Going with 60/40 for Ilhan.
Even if I think Marsel could really lose this, this is a great draw, given the field. Frankly only Sugita, Munar, Fucsovics, De Bakker, Ymer, Montañes and Rublev would be similar draws. And I am not convinced any of them are weaker than Ward on clay, though I haven't seen Munar play.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
They played 3 times before, two of them on hard, one of them on grass, all in 2010. Ward won all three. Time for getting that first win.
Given Marsel's scoreline in the Mersin final, anything can happen :lol:
Even if I think Marsel could really lose this, this is a great draw, given the field. Frankly only Sugita, Munar, Fucsovics, De Bakker, Ymer, Montañes and Rublev would be similar draws. And I am not convinced any of them are weaker than Ward on clay, though I haven't seen Munar play.
Agreed, it was a terrible display from him. Let's hope for a good result and fresh 20 points. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts