• Davy in 3

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be a great match. I know I will be following this. Will have a great impact on the future of tennis.

Davy takes in 7-6(14) 6-7(13) 7-6(0)

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
I don't like Davydenko but him being ranked that low is just weird. Ramos looked good against Dimitrov though, think this one will go to 3.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Ramos in 2.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Davy :( he's playing awful lately. Want him to win, but he'll probably get smoked. Ramos in 2.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
128 players seeded at Mickeylona I see

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
i want davydenko to win this time so he faces nadal :lol:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Ramos looked pretty decent so the Nadulltards will probably have to wait for a few more tournaments for their beloved H2H. Not that it matters because of the age difference. If Davydenko was the same age as Nadull, then he would dominate the H2H by more.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Bookies are opening with 1.6 for Ramos, get it while it's hot.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
How can anyone doubt that Fixdenko will tank this one? His H2H is the greatest achievement of his career, why blow it for a few ranking points?

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
Funny how Fedtarts on Feds vs Nole and Fed vs Stan critize Rafa´s for posting there yet some are here posting. I find it amuzing their hatred towards Rafa is bigger then their love for tennis and Roger.

We all know why they are here and only they think this game is so important then the final in a few hours. Thats why i didnt coment on those 2 threads. The better and healthier player won and i dont have a problem with that. As for today again Its fine if Roger wins or if stan wins.

Back to topic. I dont think Davydenko will tank. He saw Rafa in MC and cleary inst the Rafa of old. Doesnt seem to been injured but mosty out of shape.
And i give Davydenko more chance to beat Rafa again then on other times.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Have you seen Davydenko lately :lol:?

There is absolutely no chance of him beating Nadal, two years ago he won four games and the situation is the same now. He will tank this match.

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
Maybe tio calls Alberto to WO and thus giving Fedtarts a heart atack, loooool. Oh the irony.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I want Davy to lose this to preserve his precious H2H with Nadal...
That H2H against Rafa is basically the only thing Davydenko has left of his career so I'm pulling for Ramos as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts