Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm worried and not happy with the Clay Warrior.

This could get ugly

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Rafa 6-4 6-4

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
One of the NIDest matchups on tour. Mugro can play better and still choke. Expect him to hand it over to his master.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Nadal 3-6, 6-3, 6-1.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Nadal in 3...Look for a comeback-from-the-dead moment for Rafa: I could see a combination of Almagro choke-gene and him swinging for fences pulling him through at some point.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Dull playing while blindfolded and sitting in a wheelchair would still manage to win this match - that's how NID this one is.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Great, I was hoping this matchup wouldn't happen. :facepalm: Dull feeds off the life energy of dead Spaniards. It's how he's been successful in so many clay tournaments in the past. But when he lost to Ferrer it was a brutal blow to him. And now he already faces a spaniard in Ramos and Almagro tomorrow. It could just be the thing to give him confidence for the future.

·
Registered
57,601 Posts
Great, I was hoping this matchup wouldn't happen. :facepalm: Dull feeds off the life energy of dead Spaniards. It's how he's been successful in so many clay tournaments in the past. But when he lost to Ferrer it was a brutal blow to him. And now he already faces a spaniard in Ramos and Almagro tomorrow. It could just be the thing to give him confidence for the future.
Ferrer is kinda the exception. Nadal only recently lost to him on clay but Ferrer is always deadly to him off of clay. Even head to head, an asterisky full match for each and a retirement by Ferrer

1 - 20 of 62 Posts