Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rublev undefeated so far in the season, and that's with 2 tournaments played.

B2B Titles, 10-0 record, looking as strong as ever before.

However Goffin himself has shown some peaky form in numerous matches, such as his wins over Dimitrov and Nadal at ATP Cup.

Is Rublev still all there physically?

I think if he is, he will overwhelm Goffin just a little much.

Let's not forget that 2017 USO match, either :p

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Rublev in 4

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
if david is fit then i like his chances. i think he has the kind of game that can unsettle rublev. but he got inured today. we'll see if he can recover in time . knowing his luck he won't. knowing his luck it'll be a muscle problem and he might not even be able to play anyway

·
Registered
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think some of you did not read David's statement about the abductor.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
I think some of you did not read David's statement about the abductor.
why what did he say. all i can ind is where he says he had pain in his lower back and side and that he thought maybe it was because the temperature dropped.

·
Registered
999 Posts
If goffin is fine by saturday, then it can be a great match, goffin can win considering how tired rublev should be. I expect a tight 4 setter, with the russian winning in the end.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Rublev pretty heavy favourite here at 1.57. That seems a bit much, surely if Goffin is healthy he should be favourite considering how he has played so far this year. They have played once, Rublev won but Goffin was in dubious form coming back from an injury back then

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Rublev in 5 according to my calculations.

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Rublev pretty heavy favourite here at 1.57. That seems a bit much, surely if Goffin is healthy he should be favourite considering how he has played so far this year. They have played once, Rublev won but Goffin was in dubious form coming back from an injury back then
Because Rublev hasn't produced impressive tennis so far this season?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts