WWW ?

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horrifying match up.

Nishikori is a grinding pusher who's been super lucky this week so far. In a perfect world, Karlovic should've made the Round Three.

I don't remember ever watching Sousa play but he's unlikely to have attacking weapons as far as I guess.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
You should have watched Souzsa vs. Kohli. He was all out Attack on the Forehand Side, Backhand is his weakness und Nishikori will make him pay for it. Kei in 3...

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Horrifying match up.

Nishikori is a grinding pusher who's been super lucky this week so far. In a perfect world, Karlovic should've made the Round Three.

I don't remember ever watching Sousa play but he's unlikely to have attacking weapons as far as I guess.
lol such ruins and bitterness. Sousa is a good matchup for Kei, but lately his opponents have been playing at 300% above their normal abilities. S.o you never know. That being said both have survived B2B 5 setters, albeit Kei's spent less time on court (about 6.5 hrs compared to 8 for Sousa) and his matches I don't think were as physically taxing. I think it boils down to whoever has a physical/mental dump. I would say Kei wins in straights but could go to 4 if Sousa carries the confidence over to the next round. Sousa inan R4 of a slam would be a really really sad sight.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Then start watching tennis before spreading some shit out of your ass.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Should be fairly easy for Kei. Don't see how Sousa can trouble him whatsoever.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,611 Posts
Kei played him twice. First time Kei was destroying him before getting injured in Tokyo, by exposing open court DTL whenever Sousa tried runaround FH on him.

Second time was once clay, but closer but Kei has too many options with balanced wings.

Kei hasn't been his best but 4 sets max if Sousa is really on.

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
just having a laugh people who don't know the OP, mighty PFL, who used to be biggest and funniest troll at MTF. New guys don't have a clue of him and take his words seriously haha. He is a legend, guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts