Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win ATP 500 Rotterdam?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Grigor will win it!

Now seriously, I think it's gonna be Medvedev v Tsitsipas final, a certain classic.

Khachanov v Fognini is another mouth-watering R1 match.

Grigor has the luck of facing another player in an awful form. Let's see which of these one-handed backhand-ers will prevail.

Dark horse - Jan-Lennard Struff

·
Registered
16,443 Posts

·
The special one
14,386 Posts
That's a pretty stacked field that has some big name R1 matches like Shapovalov/Dimitrov Fog/Karen Rublev/Basilashvili and Hurkacz/Tsitsi even Struff/FAA.

Fucsovics (AO R4) Popyrin and Kukushkin are in the Qualies.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Great field for a 500. Have a feeling Tsitsipas will pull it together and snag his first title of 2020.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Medvedev will prob win. Tsitsipas more upset prone to Hurkacz and Shapo/FAA or then Agut.

Where is Pospisil btw?! Isn't he getting a SE?

·
Registered
16,443 Posts
Hurkacz vs Tsitsipas and Basilashvili vs Rublev are strong 1R
same for Fognini/Khachanov, and Shapovalov/Dimitrov

those could all be QF's

·
Registered
658 Posts
How is it possible with fucked-up draws every single week? Strong players playing each other early, with overranked players getting easy draws. That Bautista-Goffin quarter is a joke.
So sick of this shit. Rankings will never get sorted, tennis-weeks will never be fair and entertaining.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
How is it possible with fucked-up draws every single week? Strong players playing each other early, with overranked players getting easy draws. That Bautista-Goffin quarter is a joke.
So sick of this shit. Rankings will never get sorted, tennis-weeks will never be fair and entertaining.
Honestly, it’s a joke how Fognini and Khachanov are playing each other round 1 and Goffin and Bautista have a bunch of mugs.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
i actually like david's chances here. his draw isnt that bad until the semis and tsitsipas may not even be there

i find it interesting so many people picked medvedev since i dont think the court really is condusive to his game style. plus he hasnt at any point looked close to the form he had on the american summer last year . he's pretty lucky in that all of the other serious threats are in the other half so he should be able to maker the final but unless he plays himself into form i doubt he wins against whoever makes it there rom the bottom half

1 - 20 of 36 Posts